Galaxy's tension Galaxy's tension

This sounds so familiar.

It sounds good to me but it really sounds like a video game I played in the past. did you base this off of something? anyway the title is appropriate and the sounds work fine. simple is best in my opinion.

apivotmaneh responds:

did that game was Super mario galaxy? yes.. i based this one upon the music in that game.

.:Trust:. .:Trust:.

it's good

your chord progression
one,one,one,one,four,four,five,five..
.repeat...a progression that always works.
I also like how new things enter to keep the piece interesting.

stefevr responds:

Heh thanks ^_^

I need to learn more about chord progressions to be honest xD I'm just creating what sounds good to me :P

Thanks for the 8 ^_^

Of Love And Sorrow - My Guitar Of Love And Sorrow - My Guitar

not bad at all

its care free with a side of no worries. perfect for those bad days.

zelda clock town zelda clock town

nice! brought back some memories.

I remember this game. you should buy it on wii shop channel, I would say its harder than ocarina of time but still worth every cent.

dfadfsfad responds:

not in wi shop chanell yet i wonder why

Gerudo Vally Updated Gerudo Vally Updated

memories

this brings back memories. this game is one my top 5 list of best games. the remix is really good so you get a 9 from me. i think im going to play Ocarina of time now.

Aslan-Emanuel responds:

Wow. I'm so happy! I might do a remastered version, but we'll see.

happy days 2 piano happy days 2 piano

good song

its nice to hear something other than techno. its a good melody so i give you an 8. I only wish it could have been longer. i could also hear the different areas you were testing (like around 14 seconds into it). not sure if i like this sound but i do like the beginning and ending sounds best. overall, excellent.

The Assault [Tranzphonic] The Assault [Tranzphonic]

cool song

when i heard this, i imagined this song fitting well in a sword fighting game. but like you said, this song can fit in any video game easily. overall a 9 from me. I like this song.

[Dud] Won Battle (Loop) [Dud] Won Battle (Loop)

great

i really liked this one. i going to listen to the rest of your songs now.

Dudidum responds:

Go ahead and listen to EVERY song ;)

Thanks for the review!

Cello Concerto no. 1 2nd mvnt Cello Concerto no. 1 2nd mvnt

wow

someone with some music theory knowledge i see. It also sounds easy to play for all instruments. overall, a perfect 10 from me. this is my type of music.

MusicalRocky responds:

Yeah, I like to think I have a good amount of music theory knowledge :) Well this would be easy to play, if it was in, say, C or D, but it's in Eb, and then in Ab, so it's kinda hard (especially for strings.) However, the slower tempo makes it a lot easier than the first mvnt.

Thanks for listening to it! And thanks for the 10 :D I'm glad you enjoyed this.

Rocky

March of the Machine Gun March of the Machine Gun

well

your right, it does need something. some background strings might make it better but thats just me. overall i give you a 7 because i know i cant write percussion so you beat me in that.

Stickfire responds:

Thanks for the input. I'll try adding strings and see how it sounds.